10 Fun and Useful Ways to Spend an Hour at Griffin Free
- Look through our magazines for recipes to use later.
- Conduct some family research using the library’s Ancestry database account.
- Examine the many artifacts of Auburn and the surrounding area in our museum cases.
- Brush up on a favorite from your childhood, or look through some picture books – there’s nothing wrong with feeling young again!
- Have a member of our staff help you in setting up online access to your account, and practice using it so you don’t forget.
- Play with some of the stuffed animals and toys in our children’s room, to get the creativity flowing!
- (In summer) enjoy some sun and relaxation on our patio.
- Read the Auburn Crier and the Hippo (available free!).
- Test an audiobook or three, and see if you can get hooked on listening.
- Check-out our Orion telescope and bring it home to view the night sky.
We love our special events and programs, but every day can be a fun day here at Griffin Free. Why not give some of these a shot?
Thank you for being a part of Griffin Free!