Walk-In Services Begin June 1
Updated on June 15, 2021
As we are still operating during a pandemic, a return to walk-in services does not mean business as pre-pandemic usual, so please read below for details.
- No Appointments will be needed.
- Porch Pick-Up will continue for those who like to order ahead and pick up.
- Programs will continue remotely or take place outside.
Let’s review the details of our Walk-In Service Level:
- No appointments required / Walk-ins welcome, during our posted hours.
- Tuesdays & Thursdays: 10 AM – 6 PM
- Wednesdays: 1 PM – 8 PM
- Fridays: 10 AM – 5 PM
- Saturdays: 10 AM – 2 PM
- Porch Pick-Up. For those of you who like the convenience of pick-up or who aren’t comfortable spending time in a public space, you may still use our Porch Pick-Up Service without an appointment. Please be patient, as we are a small staff and might be helping patrons in the building when you arrive. We will check out your material and put it on the porch for you as soon as possible, but it might take a few minutes longer.
- Families may still choose to enter the Children’s Room from the Library’s Patio.
- In-person programs will occur outside. We may require registration for programs that we used to leave as open. Your cooperation is appreciated so we don’t have to do everything on Zoom. We miss being with you!
- Please self-regulate and limit your visit. We are not going to police you with a timer, but please don’t stay for hours so we keep our spaces safe for everyone. The majority of our indoor public seating has been removed so we will be adding to our outdoor seating in June. Consider taking breaks outside at one of our picnic tables or on our patio.
Your cooperation is essential for us to be open without appointments.
Thanks for the understanding and support you have given our library staff during this past year. As always, your comments, questions and of course, praise are always welcomed! I can be reached at 603.483.5374 or email@example.com.
Kathy Growney, Library Director